- Product Code: 5060680000000
- Buy and earn 42 points worth £0.42
Introducing a new and exclusive whisky to Turmeaus, the Stalla Dhu Islay Whisky. A rare collection of small batch and single cask malts from Scotland's finest distilleries. Created by Mitchell Orchant and bottled by Stalla Dhu Whiskies.
Stalla Dhu is Scottish Gaeilic for "Black Cliff" and with this exclusive whisky, there are two different regions, this Speyside edition and an Islay offering.
First and second generation members of our family of independent bottlers carefully select the whiskies which show a particular promise.
To begin, the wood is managed and we continue to house the environment and casks which best affect the aging to achieve the unique results which we strive for.
The whiskies are then left until the time is right and then select the correct ABV to bring to you a very special dram.
For more information, visit www.independentwhiskies.co.uk
- Spirit Bronze - International Wine & Spirit Competition - 2023
- Bronze Medal - World Whiskies Awards - 2023
- Silver Award (83 points) - London Spirits Competition - 2022
- Scotch Speyside Single Malt No Age Statement Bronze Winner - World Whisky Awards - 2022
- Bronze Medal - International Wine & Spirit Competition - 2020
- Silver Award - International Wine & Spirits Challenge - 2019
- Silver Award - Independent Bottlers Challenge - 2019
- Silver Medal - International Wine & Spirit Competition - 2018
- Bronze Medal - International Wine & Spirit Competition - 2017
Colour: Golden amber.
Nose: Sweet and citrusy.
Palate: Dried fruit, sweet caramel, subtle spice - very well balanced.
Finish: Long sweet finish