- Product Code: 5060680000000
- Buy and earn 5 points worth £0.05
Introducing a new and exclusive whisky to Turmeaus, the Stalla Dhu Islay Whisky.
A rare collection of small batch and single cask malts from Scotland's finest distilleries. Created by Mitchell Orchant and bottled by Stalla Dhu Whiskies.
Stalla Dhu is Scottish Gaeilic for "Black Cliff" and with this exclusive whisky, there are two different regions, this Islay edition and a Speyside offering.
First and second generation members of our family of independent bottlers carefully select the whiskies which show a particular promise.
To begin, the wood is managed and we continue to house the environment and casks which best affect the aging to achieve the unique results which we strive for.
The whiskies are then left until the time is right and then select the correct ABV to bring to you a very special dram.
For more information, visit www.independentwhiskies.co.uk
- Silver Medal - World Whiskies Awards - 2023
- Gold Award (93 points) - London Spirits Competition - 2022
- Scotch Islay Single Malt No Age Statement Bronze Winner - World Whisky Awards - 2022
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge - 2019
- Silver Outstanding Medal - International Wine & Spirits Challenge - 2018
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge - 2018
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge - 2017
- Silver Medal - International Wine & Spirit Competition - 2017
Colour: Golden amber.
Nose: Smoke, honey and citrus.
Palate: Peat, oak and subtle hints of salted caramel and apples.
Finish: Maritime salt with lingering hints of sweetness.