- Product Code: LochLomond14
- Buy and earn 54 points worth £0.54
Loch Lomond 14 year old Single Malt is crafted using spirit from our unique Straight Neck stills, before being aged in three varieties of American Oak casks.
The whisky is finished in French Limousin oak casks, fiving it a distinct spiced character. With delectable notes of spice apples and vanilla fudge, and a gentle hint of smoke on the finish.
Bottled at 46% and non-chill filtered to keep things are nature intended.
- 95 Points - International Whisky & Spirts Competition - 2022
- Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition - 2022
- Gold Medal - International Spirits Challenge - 2021
Nose: Loch Lomond 14 year old delivers a delightful fruit driven character, crafted using a combination of spirit from our innovative and unique straight neck pot stills and our more traditional swan neck stills. Matured in American oak with a finishing period in French Limousin Oak casks.
Palate: Sweet toffee and vanilla fudge, grapefruit, citrus, pineapple, toasted oak.
Finish: Long with gentle smoke and warming oak spice of clove and aniseed..
14 Year Old,