- Product Code: LLInchmoan12
- Buy and earn 39 points worth £0.39
Brought together by our master blender, Michael Henry, Loch Lomond Inchmoan 12 celebrates the soft character of Loch Lomond's style using a combination of whisky from our unique Straight Neck stills and more traditional Swan Neck Stills.
Aged in three types of American Oak casks, Loch Lomond Inchmoan highlights, and gives prominence to, soft smoke with additional highlights of warming spice elements of our distillery's signature style.
With enchanting wood and peat smoke notes, roasted coffee, green apple with clove and aniseed spice on the finish.
Bottled at 46% and non-chill filtered to keep things as nature intended.
- Double Gold - San Francisco World Spirits Competition - 2022
- Gold Medal - International Spirits Challenge - 2022
- 98 Points - International Whisky & Spirits Competition - 2022
Nose: Dry peat smoke with vanilla syrup and cracked black pepper.
Palate: Sweet, medicinal peat and smoked bacon lead into roasted coffee bean with spice notes of clove and star anise. Warming spiciness combines with green apple and pear.
Finish: Long, waxy peat with citrus hop note and gooseberry.
12 Year Old,