- Product Code: 5010310000000
- Buy and earn 94 points worth £0.94
A perfect expression of harmony, complexity and refinement, Viking Pride combines honey sweetness with delicious hints of cherries wrapped in chocolate, and subtle top notes of aromatic peat smoke.
Named ‘best spirit in the world’ in the Spirit Journal, on two separate occasions, the intense balance of the flavours found in Viking Pride owes everything to our five traditional keystones of production, honoured for over 200 years.
Slow-burning, aromatic peat from Hobbister Moor; hand turned floor maltings, Sherry seasoned European oak casks, cool maturation in our temperate island climate and a long and unhurried harmonisation process.
- Gold Medal - International Spirits Challenge - 2021
- Silver Medal - World Whiskies Awards - 2021
- Ultimate Recommendation 96 points - Ultimate Spirits Challenge - 2021
- Gold Medal - Scotch Whisky Masters - 2021
- Gold Medal - International Spirits Challenge - 2020
- Gold Medal - The Scotch Whisky Masters - 2020
- Silver Medal - World Whiskies Awards - 2020
Distillery: Highland Park
Here at a beautifully remote distillery in Orkney, Highland Park distillery have been crafting award-winning whisky for over 220 years.
Because of the harsh climate this far north, the Orkneys’ windswept landscapes are treeless. Distillers say this terrain plays into Highland Park’s distinctively smoky, floral flavors, rich with the scent of local heather flower.
View other Highland Park products
Nose: Rich, mature oak, top note of aromatic smoke.
Palate:Rich, full flavour, honey and peat.
Finish: Soft, round and long.